4.13.2009

#22. at least he's honest

victoria's secret has new perfumes! I know this isn't really news since they seem to come up with something new every other week. and then send me a catalogue telling me about it and making me want to buy some new bras or shoes or yoga pants. (Rock also seems to really like when I get a new vicky's catalogue . . .)

anyway, new perfumes . . . sorry, new parfums intimes named for lingerie fabrics: satin, silk, lace, cashmere. and I got free samples! (finally! the angels vip card actually gets you something other than an outrageous interest rate!) look!



so of course the minute I get home I need to test all of them to see if I will like them or not. after spritzing all of them a little, I commit to try "Satin" (Rose de Mai) (um, what?) first. I spray it on and go find Rock to see what he thinks. I no sooner walk in the kitchen and he says "what's that smell? does something smell weird? . . . oh, it's you, isn't it?"

sooo, satin is apparently out. thanks babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment