3.02.2009

#4. where have you been all my life

so, I have seen the name "princess lasertron" {www.princesslasertron.com} pop up on various blogs here and there and I have thought to myself: self, maybe you should go see who this princess whatshername is & what she's all about . . . Self has usually responded by promptly forgetting what was going on & then thinking about cupcakes. this happens all the time . . .

but today I was extra-bored at work (for some reason) and somehow found an old post that linked to her uh-MAY-zing blog/shop/website/land of awesomeness {www,princesslasertron.com}. megan/princess lasertron makes absolutely beautiful felt and button flowers, bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, pins and other gorgeousness!

how have I never seen this stuff before?! she is talented, gorgeous, fabulous, AND, she's from Omaha! I went to college right next door in Lincoln. (to add to the awesomeness, I almost went to the same college she did! it's like I very nearly kind of almost know someone famous!)

please look at her amazingness:
(all from and so much more at www.princesslasertron.com)


they're all hand-stitched, custom-color, totally unique designs




with vintage buttons!




with a little yellow thrown in, they'd match my color scheme perfectly!


but then I was sad, because I do love fresh flowers quite a lot and I think I would miss having them at my wedding. princess lasertron has a solution for that too:


bouquets with button-flowers mixed in! sweeeeet!




if you haven't seen her site yet (really? after all that & you still didn't go? really?), go now now now before the cupcakes take over your brain again: www.princesslasertron.com. In addition to her beautiful products, you can find info about her GREAT wedding (featured on offbeatbride, polkadotbride and many many many other places)

No comments:

Post a Comment