3.18.2009

#10. hey cupcake


non-texan mom and non-texan sis are in town for the week. mostly because it's HOT here and approximately super-cold where they live. (and also to see me, so they say . . . )

and, due to my excellent knowledge of the area and mad planning skillz*, we have exactly nothing planned to do. except this:



coldstone has cupcakes! how brilliant! technically, they are just a "special limited time promotion" and are only around until the end of March. but I asked the singing ice cream mixer and he said they will almost certainly be back as a regular menu option. look at this utter deliciousness!

(yes, I know it's blurry. it still looks tasty. blurry and tasty.)



* actually, I asked them what they wanted to do this week and they said "Be Warm" . . . so I say it's their fault we have nothing to do but eat cupcakes. as if that's a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment